Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Down With Cingular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the past two weeks I have been going back and forth with cingular over the replacement phones that they have sent me. One day my original phone just decided to stop telling the correct time. The time that it was pulling from the network was 3 hours off of the correct time and the date was a week off. So I called them to see if they could fix it. They couldn't so they sent me a replacement phone. Well, that didn't work either. The replacement phone wouldn't even pull up the time I had to manually put it in myself. I know I sound anal but if the original phone pulled the time from the network then my replacement phone should too. Isn't that what I pay for?????? Well, here I am on the third replacement phone and it still doesn't work. And guess what? They asked me if I wanted them to send me a downgrade. UHHHH Let's see... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Send me a damn phone that works!!!!!!!!!! No, I didn't tell them that; but, I sure did want to! I was trying so hard to hold my tongue. The lady that I was talking to transferred me to her supervisor and he did some type of conference call with technical support. Guess what, they couldn't help either! So then the man transfers me to Motorola and tells me that they have to update the software! So now I am talking to some man that I could barely understand at Motorola that is telling me to ship my phone to them so that I could get the software updated. WHAT??? So I just got real upset and had to get off the phone.

So, these are my options:
take a downgrade or ship my phone to Motorola so that they can upgrade the software. Lord knows how long that would take.

No comments: