Thursday, June 07, 2012

Feel the Burn... Eat Some Bacon?

I woke up this morning and definitely felt the burn of yesterday's personal training session.  So what did I do... I ate bacon. WOW KELLIE! I know I could have found something else to eat but it smelled so good when my daughter was cooking it. The aroma alone beat my inner strength. Thank goodness my inner "Bacon Monster" didn't break out, steal all the bacon, and barricade itself in the room! I found a little strength and limited myself to only two slices. YAY ME!

Other than that, today has been a very lazy day. I need to figure out what I am going to do for my cardio workout today and what I am going to cook for dinner. The dinner part should be pretty simple; but, I have no idea what I want to do about my cardio predicament.

I have become an exercise product hoarder and I have way too many things to choose from. If anybody saw my exercise video collection and the various exercise equipment that I have they would assume that I was in great shape. But you know what is said about assuming. I am in not so great shape to say the least and when I am left to choose what to do I get to frazzled that I eat and watch TV. So in a little while I am going to figure out what would be the must fun and what would get this dusty heart beating. Hopefully I will be able to report back I thoroughly enjoyed my choice of workout.

No comments: