Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"Where They Do That At?!?!"

Yesterday my child decided that he was going to give me a spanking.

After I asked him to stop jumping on the couch because he could fall and hit his head he responded with, "No!".  I then picked him up, took him off the couch, and placed him on the floor.  I guess he didn't like that because he hit me!  Then I hit his hands... Then he hit me... Then I hit him... Then he... I guess you can see where this is going.

I finally came to my senses and sent him upstairs to his room.  When he got upstairs he laid on the floor and cried.  I went to check on him and he said, "You are mean to me!  You can't spanky (that is how he says it) me!". So I left him there because he obviously hadn't learned!  This crying went on and on until I just turned up the TV and started exercising. When he finally figured out that I wasn't coming back up for him he came down, went straight to  his daddy, and fell asleep on the couch next to him.

He will learn! You do not spank your parents if you can't get your way. That isn't practiced in any sane house that I know of and it will never be a practice here!

No comments: