Friday, June 08, 2012

I Did Something... Just Not Everything!

Well... I did try. I got up got dressed and put in Just Dance. To my dismay it was Just Dance 2 not 3 the one that I really enjoy. So after I did one of the routines on that disc and talked about how it didn't look the same, I realized that I was doing the wrong one. I proceeded to get the other disc and I started over. My husband even joined in. We did the sweat challenge and I really did sweat. After 38 minutes of that I moved on to a little ab work instead of The Micheal Jackson Experience. Then I mozied on over to the jump rope not the heavy bag. Then I finished up with a nice seat on the couch not on my Recumbent bike. So I didn't do exactly what I set out to do... But I did do something! GOOD FOR ME!

Now it's time to take a shower and go to bed!

1 comment:

Lou P said...

We did good last night. The key is we got up and got moving last night and burned some calories. We are well on our way to being the Fittiers :)