Thursday, June 07, 2012

It's Gonna be a Long Night!

I never got around to exercising yet today and I also never thought about what to cook. I ended up ordering a pizza and working out my fingers uploading pictures to my Flickr page.  I did however watch the kids successfully mess up my den and I also listened to my daughter complain about how bored she is.

So now because of the pizza - which was very tasty - I need to drag myself into my closet, pull out my tennis and workout clothes, and try to complete at least an hour of cardio. My trainer said that she wants me to do at least 40 minutes but I am pretty sure that I need more time after eating so many slices of that ever so yummy pizza! I think I may start with a little Just Dance on the Wii... Move into a little bit of The Micheal Jackson Experience... Then, mozy on over to the heavy bag... And finish up with a nice easy ride on the recumbent bike. I am actually typing all of this with a straight face. Let's see just how much of this I actually do!

No comments: