Friday, June 08, 2012

Hanging in There!

I started my day off totally wrong.

I ate french toast sticks and a sausage egg and cheese biscuit from Carl's Jr. After that I caught up on  my DVR list while I fold some clothes. I would say that the folding could be considered light housework therefore I can count it as exercise; but, I completed that while sitting on the couch. There was no leg work in that what so ever. I was so pitiful with it that I actually got my daughter to put some of the clothes up for me. The rest of them are still sitting in neatly stacked folded piles waiting to be placed where they belong.

During lunch I was so bloated from the junk that I ate in the morning that I sat around drinking water while I watched more television. I only got up to feed the kids and check the mail. Thankfully my boys wanted to hang out because I don't know if I would have even been able to function outdoors. There was no crossing the threshold to the backyard today.

By the evening my stomach was so messed up from the junk, that I fed it back to the porcelain god, brushed my teeth again and fell asleep while my husband took care of the kids. When I woke up the kids had decided that they wanted Mickey D's so I convinced my husband that he should get me some french fries. I felt a little guilty after that so I decided to get on the recumbent bike.

I rode that bike for 45 minutes at an easy pace and completed a 10.9 mile session. I sweat so much that I think my body was trying to get rid of all the extra sodium that I decided to eat today.

So as you can see the only thing that I did good for my body today was drink water and ride the recumbent bike. There is no way that I will ever get back in shape like this. I really need to devise a plan and stick to it.

Well... Here's to tomorrow. Maybe it will be a more productive day for me!

No comments: