Wednesday, June 06, 2012

M.I.A.

It's been over a year again! I just can't seem to get the hang of this being a constant. I actually enjoy writing about my life but somehow I get sidetracked and neglect my little past time.

Since the last time I've been here we actually sold our red beater and moved to Texas. I can't believe that I am a Texan now. I'm still trying to get used to the bugs and the humidity. My husband and I like it here and the kids love it. There is so much more for them to do out here and it is so much easier to keep them busy.

When we first moved here we were so exited about the variety of restaurants that we went crazy. Within the first three months I might have cooked 6 times. But that put a hurtin' on my waist. I gained almost 15 pounds!!!! YIKES!!!!!!!

Two weeks ago I decided to do something about the extra weight and started looking at gyms. I decided to go with the YMCA and I even got a personal trainer. I started with my personal trainer Monday and felt really good about it. This week I saw her twice but starting next week I will only train with her once a week. I WILL LOSE THE WEIGHT!!!!! Plus a few more pounds. I am debating whether I should take a before and after picture or just use my measurements as proof enough. It's a little hard to take a picture with all the pregnancy battle scars (stretch marks) and junk food residue (belly rolls). I just don't think I can take a picture with shorts and a sports bra on. I think it may harass a few too many eyes! We'll see. Maybe I will just take pictures for my eyes only.

I do plan on visiting my little page again. That way I can use it as a tool to keep me accountable for my daily workouts and food intake on my weight loss journey.

So... Until next time... And hopefully not next year!

No comments: